Here are some types of brochures to consider when choosing to create one.
- Pamphlet / Leaflet / Flyers
- Parallel Fold
A4 size Brochure (Standard size) Folding Option :
- Half-Fold Brochures / Single
- Accordion fold
- Roll Fold
Ensure that your brochure is Print Ready before sending to printing.
A Print ready PDF must meet certain criteria for your file to print without problems.
Below is a checklist that all print ready PDFs need to contain the following:
- Ensure that all color used is a four-colour process CMYK.
- The document size is the finished trim size.
- Typography are converted to outline.
- All image resolution are at 300dpi.
Images used are in the files (folders).
- 3mm bleed are supplied in the files.
- Artwork is at least 5mm from the edge of the page; this is regarded as a safe or quiet area.